Clean Carpets Help Sell Your Home
Everyone who puts their house on the market wants top dollar for it. Many factors are taken into consideration when a homeowner and/or their real estate agent decides on the asking price. When setting a number, it’s important to consider the conditions of the home’s interior. The cleanliness of its rooms with wall-to-wall carpeting are important components in that formula.
Whether your home is already on the market or in the preparation stages, look to the floor-cleaning specialists at The Real Steamer. Our technicians have been certified by the institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration. Founded in 2018 near downtown Springfield, Mass., The Real Steamer uses superior equipment and safe, effective cleansing chemicals. Our experts also clean tile, grout and furniture.
People who are actively or considering selling their home must know this:
· Carpeting that looks and smells fresh is hugely alluring.
· Even if the interior strikes a possible buyer’s fancy, the sight of dull carpeting might send them away forever.
· After their purchase, many buyers don’t have a lot of extra money to spend on immediate replacements and upgrades. The prospect of having to live with soiled carpeting until they can afford to replace it or rip it up and deal with whatever lies beneath is a turn-off.
· Your stained carpeting, tile and grout can easily become a negotiating point that’s not in your favor.
· If dirty carpets make you lower the price of your home, your neighbors won’t be happy that the price could lower the value of their homes.
The Real Steamer serves Hampden and Hampshire counties, as well as the towns that surround them. The experienced, friendly professionals can determine just the right treatment for your carpeting, tile or grout, and their highly skilled professionals can erase years off their appearance and deliver the results you expect.
The Real Steamer gives free estimates online and in your home. Call 413 362-3157 today to speak to one of our welcoming specialists!